Enjoy the look and feel of a professional hair colour for longer with our Colour Refresh services. The prospect of a freshly-coloured head of hair can be very alluring – particularly as seasons shift and the light changes. Choosing a bespoke hair colour coupled with tailormade colour placement are all part and parcel of the Regis journey. But what if we said you could enjoy that feeling of freshly applied salon hair colour for longer? Has that made you sit up? We thought it might! Touch up your highlights, balayage or bleach blonde before your next full service with a Colour Refresh. Here’s how it works.
REFRESH YOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- This service incorporates a relighting technique that focuses on the elimination of focal regrowth. To do this your stylist will place colour through the parting and hairline to help soften the regrowth and problematic areas.
- The refresher hair colour will also help to maintain your desired tone, removing any unwanted brassiness and yellow hues. Here, we’ve paired this look with a relaxed, soft and natural wave.
- Feminine yet cool, this adds a luxurious finish to the hair. Mention this look to your stylist if you’d like a similar finish!
- *Includes upto 16 foils*
REFRESH YOUR BALAYAGE
- Naturally, as the weeks go on, root regrowth and colour fade results in moving the original hair colour placement – which can make your balayage look outgrown. This technique works on restoring any tonal drift on your balayage.
- As the balayage is a free-hand colour technique, your stylist will work to rebalance your colour so the light and dark hues work in harmony once again. Your stylist will also neutralise any unwanted brassy tones, personalising hair colour placement to re-lighten focal areas.
- You could even opt for the popular money piece as shown here. This refers to the face-framing highlights in a balayage that start at the root and continue to the ends of the hair. For our new collection we’ve teamed the colour up with a 90s inspired blow out, paying homage to the popular honey blonde trend – perfect for every season.
- *Includes upto 16 foils
REFRESH YOUR BLEACH BLONDE
- Pearly and creamy blonde shades have been a popular trend for some time now. So, if like many others you’ve decided to step away from warmer palettes – this is the ideal mid-service refresher for you. Using a bespoke toner, your stylist will use your perfect blonde canvas to introduce an exciting new hue to the hair.
- Play with no strings attached colour – do you fancy rose pink or champagne? Perhaps even a ‘Pamplona peach’? The choice (and fun) is yours! For our interpretation of the refreshed bleach blonde we’ve added a hint of Pamplona peach to update this usually ashy blonde bob style. Exciting new hues are also a great excuse to play around with texture and new styles.
- Here we added a texturised finish to this one-length bob for added movement and depth.
Whatever style colour you have, whether it’s highlights, a balayage or an all over blonde – refreshing your hair colour has never been easier. The choice, as always, is down to you. If you’re feeling inspired by our new collection, and don’t want to wait around until your full service, call the salon today (or book online) and get yourself a date with your stylist for a Colour Refresh!
Excited at the prospect of refreshing your colour in-between your main appointments? Call the salon or book online.
We love nothing more than seeing your new colour on our feeds! Share your new colour refreshed looks with us @regisuk and we’ll repost our favourite!